Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Those Donating Services

I thought I would start a thread for those donating their services! It gives me great pleasure to announce that Christag Banners has offered her services for anyone participating in this compilation!

Fill out her form HERE
Make sure to include in your submission that you are a part of this fandom compilation and she will put you at the top of her list!

If you would like to donate your beta, banner making, or any other service, please email or tweet us!

2 comments:

  1. I have checked the blog and I cannot find the email address anywhere, I have already tried to reach you via twitter but no luck so far.

    I would like to know if there is a sign up sheet for betas and other banner makers or if there is a more direct way to contact you and offer services.

    Please let me know ASAP, I have other people interested on facebook wishing to donate their services.

    ~Mina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mina,

      Our email address is located on our "Welcome" post, sorry you were not able to find it. Email us your information (How you want people to sign up) at fandomfightssandy@gmail.com

      Thanks!

      Delete